One of the Rulers in the FPS Battle Royale segment Call of duty:Warzone has never seen a drop in no. of players since its launch. In order to maintain that stardom, any game in today’s era Requires Updates.
Updates not only improve the existing elements of a game but also adds new spices to make the game more engaging.
Following this Wise path , Warzone has again come up with an update.
Solo Mode is here !
The update majorly marks the introduction of Solo mode into the game. Earlier the game had an option to avoid random match making. But this used to make an individual go against a squad of or 2’s.
With this Update the Solo players can finally Rejoice as they would be battling against solo players only.
In addition to the introduction of solo mode. The update also includes: –
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- St. Patrick’s Day theme added during the gunfights
- Solo Mode! That’s right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased speed after coming out of the Gulag and returning into the game.
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon.
- Players used to get stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed.
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended.
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.(similar to PUBG)
These were our update notes for the Call of duty:warzone.
So what are you waiting for ? Update and Enjoy newer gaming.