Since its launch on September 2, 2014 The Sims 4 has successfully achieved a user base of 200 million. The Sims 4 is an open world game or what the players could call as their virtual life which they control themselves.
Due to the game’s attribute of being almost as good as a real life ,player often find it difficult to manipulate some features of the game. the equips the user to customize everything from their character’s features, to their house, possessions etc.
One the most common issues faced by players in the game is arranging the stuff in their possession as per their taste. That’s exactly where this article might come handy to you.
How to Rotate objects?
There are 2 methods that u can consider in order to rotate objects in The Sims 4.
Steps for Method 1:-
- Click on the object you wish to rotate, keeping it on the cursor.
- Select the place where u wish to place the object.
- Move the cursor as per the angle you wish to place the object.
- Click again to confirm the object’s position.
One can use this method to place and rotate smaller objects , however when it comes to larger objects one might find it difficult to do it using this method. To eliminate this issue we have the second method for you.
Steps for Method 2:-
- Select the Object you wish to rotate or move.
- For rotating the object press comma and period keys to rotate clockwise and counterclockwise respectively.
- The game automatically takes the angle into consideration and places the object accordingly.
Hope this guide would help The Sims 4 citizens.