The Division 2: New Update 9 approaching April 21- New Reconfigured exotic system coming and more!
The new Division 2 will launch on April 21, 2020. Thank you, Ubisoft,
Senior designer Nikki Kuppns and community developer Chris Gansler detailed a number of the changes and new features which will be coming through the upcoming title update for the sport . which incorporates Exotic Reconfiguration that permits players to reroll their exotics.
The fixes and Title 9 update:
- Fixed a problem causing players to be unable to succeed in The Angel of Mercy contaminated area.
- Issue causing the Nemesis Exotic to not trigger the main target Gear Talent while scoped. Has now been fixed.
- Replaced the Thieves Den PS4 trophy that was unobtainable since the expansion launch.
- More fixes to Gear Sets, fixing Aces & Eights’ countenance not working properly, for instance .
“Best in slot” items like Hollow Man Yaahl mask are receiving minor changes.
Buffs and performance improvements to underperforming talents and weapons.
- Allows players to upgrade exotics up to level 40 at the crafting bench through a replacement Reconfigure menu.
- Reconfiguring allows players to reroll their exotics for a price , allowing an opportunity to urge a god roll after acquiring the weapon.
- Players can reconfigure an equivalent exotic multiple times.
- Reconfiguring uses exotic components and reconfiguration blueprints, which are available for all exotics.
- Blueprints are purchasable from Inaya, the crafting vendor.
The game is out there globally on PC, Playstation4 and Xbox One. Hurry up and obtain yours now!
Written By – Sejal Bhatnagar