Tiger King Season 2, Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness (titled only as Tiger King) is an American documentary miniseries about the life of a zookeeper. It is highly rated and based on a true crime story. It has won Primetime Emmy Awards in different categories.
When will it be released?
Tiger King season was aired on Netflix just a few months back on 20 March 2020. Season one consists of 8 episodes. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many series are getting cancelled. We don’t know anything if this season is cancelled as nothing has been announced, but we’ll keep updating you when we’ll get the details.
Plot/Storyline of Tiger King Season 2:
The series goes around, Joe exotic owner of G.W. Zoo in Wynnewood, and Carole Baskin, CEO of Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida. Baskin is an animal rights activist whose mission is to provide a sanctuary for big cats raised in captivity. Still, Joe Exotic maintains that she is just a rival zookeeper whose aim is to remove her competition. Joe also alleged Baskin by saying she killed her second husband who’s been missing since 1997.
It ends up with Joe getting arrested and convicted of federal charges for abusing animals and murder-for-hire resulting in a 22 years prison sentence. For season 2, the story might go on exploring a bigger picture. So let’s wait for some time and see where the story goes.
If you haven’t watched this highly-rated miniseries yet, you can stream it over Netflix.
Cast of Tiger King Season 2:
There is no official announcement for who would return and who won’t.
- Joe Exotic – Founder of G.W. Zoo
- John Finlay – Husband of Joe
- John Reinke – Manager at G.W. Zoo
- Kelci “Saff” Saffery – Zookeeper at G.W. Zoo
- Erik Cowie – Zookeeper at G.W. Zoo
- Rick Kirkham – T.V. producer at JoeExoticTV
- Travis Maldonado – Husband of Joe
- Allen Glover – Hired as a hitman
- Dillon Passage – Third husband of Joe
- Carole Baskin– CEO at Big Cat Rescue
- Howard Baskin – Husband of Carole
- Jeff Lowe – the new owner of G.W. Zoo