Nightstream is an online horror festival. This time the festival is bringing Boston Underground, Brooklyn Horror, North Bend, Overlook, and Popcorn Frights under a single roof. They have announced the film lineup as well as special events recently.
The festival runs from October 8 through 11.
The fest is going to serve as the world premiere of Run, starring Sarah Paulson. The Day-4 fest includes the films selected by the festival programming teams.
- 18 distinct short blocks
- An exciting schedule of events
- A few conversations with filmmakers Nia DaCosta for Candyman and Mary Harron on the occasion of 20th anniversary of American Psycho and Beck/Woods (A Quiet Place).
- Nightstream fest will also feature a few unique non-film contents. The audience will enjoy the evening of Home Movies with Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead. And, fans will get to know their very earliest work.
- There’s also a dinner event with Joe Dante and John Landis (popularly known as the horror masters).
- On every fest night, there will be a cocktail-hour titled, Evening Rituals. IFC Midnight will be the host. It will feature guests like Barbara Crampton, along with cocktail recipes to drink.
- Peaches Christ will be hosting a Horror Homecoming Party. If you’re a fan of the Meow Wolf, you will want to check out the Eyeslicer Halloween Special that is, a Sleepover Pajama Party! This event will be hosted by Gwilliam.
Topics for the panel
- Horror comics
- The future of women in horror
- campy horror
- Indonesian horror
- Also, how to create the films and events during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. However, they know that people are tired of hearing about COVID-19 pandemic, but all the filmmakers out there need solutions. We hope the panellists will surely provide some insights on these topics as well.
Nightstream: How to watch?
The access to film screenings is going to be geo-locked to the United States. They have ticket bundles for sale on their website. To order a badge, visit the website here.
- $65 for 5 features or short film programs.
- $99 with 10 features or short film programs (Both packs mentioned above have unlimited access to events and panels).
- The event-only badges will be made available worldwide at $25.
- A virtual festival social hub is accessible to all.