Arrowverse is a string of various supernatural shows thriving in a single universe that premieres on The CV. Fans of these superheroes are extremely worried about the future of Arrowverse. Let’s get into the details.
With the death of Arrow, will Arrowverse also going to end soon?
Arrow, the major character in the universe that first premiered on October 10, 2012, on The CV have now come to an end. Arrow’s character was adapted from green arrow a character in dc comics. Arrow is a rich playboy whose real name is Oliver Queen who is trained in bow and arrow and also uses them to fight the crime. Arrow was critically appreciated and loved by the audience but the show has pulled off after it’s eight-season with the death of Oliver Queen. The season premiered on October 15, 2019, and finally bid goodbye to its fans on January 28, 2020. Since then everybody is in shock and speculating that Arrowverse might end soon because how the Arrowverse will survive without the central character Arrow.
But there is some hope in the spin-off and shows taking place in the same fictional universe that has been fathered by Arrow in the span of seven-plus years like ‘The flash’,’The supergirl’, ‘The black lightning’ and ‘The legends of tomorrow ‘. They all are part of a universe and with each new character, Arrowverse is getting bigger than ever before.
Let’s see some Arrowverse shows:
• The flash is the most watched show with maximum ratings where an investigator barry Allens rises from a coma after being hit by lightning and promises to protect the city. It has been renewed for its next instalment.
• If you are the fan of supergirl then there is a heartbreaking news for you that it will wrap up soon and season 6 would be the last season of supergirl.
• Legends of tomorrow is all about time travel where Rip hunter fights against vandal savage to save the world and the time itself.
• Black lightening revolves around a retired principal who again becomes vigilante like Arrow to save the world from crime and corruption.
• Batwomen is a symbol of faith for the streets of Gotham but she has to fight her own demons first.
• Superman and Lois deals with the struggles of working parents.
There is the whole set of superheroes to keep the Arrowverse on track so fans need not to worry about its fate and after the show’s creator, Greg Berlanti has recently done a deal of worth of $400 million with Warner Bros it clearly means that Arrowverse is not going to end soon.
For further updates