One Piece, Chapter 991, is a Japanese anime series. Eiichiro Oda creates it. The story is about Monkey D. Luffy and his adventures (or to say misshapens). He consumes a Devil Fruit by mistake. And then, his body develops the properties of rubber.
Luffy starts finding the world’s ultimate treasure, “one-piece,” with his group. He wants to become the next pirate king.
One Piece Chapter 991 Release date
One Piece Chapter 991 will release on the 27th of September 2020. However, there is a break before Chapter 991 releases (due to the delay in production as a result of the coronavirus pandemic). Fans will have to wait for Chapter 991 for two weeks.
One Piece Chapter 991 Spoilers & Predictions!
- In the upcoming chapter, the viewers will discover a fight between Luffy and The Flying Six.
- Drake runs and pauses for a while. He wants to introspect the idea of returning to the marines.
- Drake’s reaction indicates that the marines have come. They have surrounded the water Onigashima.
- The arrival of marines might lead to worse situations in Onigashima.
- Marco is not yet back from his hunt to have an interrogation with shadow. Marco takes on Perospero. It’s not clear if they call a truce. We also wonder if there is an alliance forming over the sea.
- Another question arises about whether or not Luffy will notice to Drake’s request. We might see Luffy helping and saving Drake.
- Zoro will interrupt when the Queen is attacking Luffy.
- Sanji wins over the King.
- There will be a clash between Inu and Neko and Jack.
One Piece Chapter 990: ” A Lone Force” Recap
In the previous chapter, ‘A Lone Force,’ Lola and chiffon both agree for having their dad on the ship. Sasaki has information regarding Kyoshiro and frees himself.
Sasaki is infuriated as he now knows that Kyoshiro is a traitor. Mink fights are severely bruised in a fight with Jack.
Kinemon attacks Jack. Then, Inu and Neko attack him. Hawkins tells that there is only a 1% chance of men surviving. An army consisting of 50,000 people is going to arrive at Onigashima.