It seems that many new players are confused with the complex gameplay of Call of Duty: WWII. Furthermore, they need some instructions to guide them on how to play it and win the game. If you are one of them, your search ends here as we are here with some tips and tricks for new players.
Tips & Tricks for Call of Duty: WWII
Developed by Sledgehammer Games, Call of Duty: WWII is a 2017 first-person shooter game. Actually, it is the fourteenth main instalment in the Call of Duty series. While the first one to be set primarily during World War 2. Although, Call of Duty: World at War was also a war based game which launched in 2008. But this one is totally different. Let us start with some tricks for the new players to make their gameplay an easier one.
- Never ignore the conversations your on-screen teammates are doing.
- Smoke grenades are must for war. So, don’t forget them while going for war.
- You can ignore the supply drops in the game as they dish out your cosmetic items.
- Never leave your squad behind as you will need them for ammo, health & grenades. Always stay with your squad otherwise you could get killed easily.
- Pick infantry with yourself if you are going to play with melee. It will help you with one hit kill as compared to others that give you two hit kill.
- Pick mountain with yourself if you are going to go for snipers. It will help you to breathe longer while aiming.
- Pick expeditionary with yourself if you are interested in close-range shooting.
- Always carry mounted machine guns while going for a war.
These tricks will help you to further enhance your skills. Newcomers can use these tricks so that they can play the game with fewer difficulties. For more details about upcoming games and their updates, stay with us.