Many of you must be playing Destiny 2 already. But for those having no idea about it, Bungie is the creator of the game. It is a free to play online only multiplayer first person shooter video game. It is an RPG or role – playing game. Although, the game was released on September 6, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. However, it is now also available for Windows. The game is a sequel to 2014’s ‘Destiny’. It consists of advance version for the original game. And the concept of game type remains the same as in original i.e. Player vs Environment (PvS) and Player vs Player (PvP).
The makers have recently announced an update to the Destiny 2. The makers have made this update available in order to fix as much bugs as they can, that are prevailing in the current version of the game. The need has arise due to the Guardian Games event which is coming tot the game. Bungie has given hints on the issues that will be solved with the update.
The developers have gone through each perspective and now making the below changes with the 2.8.1 Update:
- The Warmind Security Triumph will now be available to unlock when players fully upgrade any associated bunkers.
- The Ward of Dawn will properly generate Orbs of Light.
- It will no longer crash when players interact with the statue of Sjur Eidoin.
- The level 23 PDS upgrade will now allow any character to use it for clearing bunkers.
- Player’s Roasters will no longer show listed friends as black name plates with zero power.
- Once you complete the Forsaken Campaign, you can claim the finished version of The Lawless Frontier lore book – entry ,”By Thy Tongue Be Damned”.
- And finally, Rasputin’s Daily Seraph weapon will not allow any character to claim that.
Alongside, it also fixes many other bugs. So, many bugs are going to fix with the upcoming update. You can now enjoy the Destiny 2 flawlessly.